Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tour de Paris

    So I've been debating about adding wall paper somewhere in my condo.  But I'm stuck on what colour,  what pattern and most importantly what wall!  Then I remembered seeing a booth at IDS this past January of some amazing wallpaper.


Rollout has a wicked selection of vintage map wallpapers from both New York and Paris. They also have tons of other wallpapers regarding the two cities and custom papers.


I of course favour the Paris map, what a surprise right?! The pics below aren't from Rollout but are some great examples of map wall papers.



These papers completely remind of a mural wall paper my grandparents had on one wall when I was growing up.  Brings back wonderful memories.





The use of any kind of map as wallpaper creates a beautiful visual backdrop.  Ok I'm off to figure out what wall to have this on!

images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

keri
................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...